How do I create a customer incident?
When you have a problem with your SAP software, search for a solution in a SAP Note or KBA using the various SAP Note solution tools. If solution is not found, create a new incident through the One Support Launchpad.
Remember, before submitting an incident, you can begin an Expert Chat to connect immediately with an SAP Expert.
- Provide direct contact information (office phone, cell phone, and e-mail).
- Include the steps required to reproduce the problem, including all actions already taken to resolve the issue and any SAP Notes you may have applied.
- Assign the correct priority level.
- Document the business impact of the problem.
- List the version and support pack of all relevant software.
- If applicable, provide remote login information to the system in the secure area of the incident. If remote connection is not possible, please provide availability for a screenshare.